Bukowski Crystal Necklace - Citrine / Quartz
and what we do under the constant stress
reveals who/what we are.”
- WHAT MATTERS MOST IS HOW
YOU WALK THROUGH THE FIRE
The Nitty Gritty:
- Length: 30" chain
- Closure: lobster clasp
- Chain: Gold + Black Plated
- Stone A: Double Terminated Citrine
- Stone B: Double Terminated Wine Quartz
Note: Due to the nature of hand stamping and stones,
no two pieces are ever identical.
Like all metals, brass may tarnish over time. Fortunately, there are simple (and super cheap) ways to correct this:
- Using a cloth or toothbrush, go over the item with soapy, warm water.
- If additional care is needed, rub a thin layer of ketchup (yes, ketchup!) or tomato paste on the product.
- Let sit for about 15 seconds.
- Rinse with hot, soapy water.
I loooove how beautiful this stone turned out to be. This piece is quickly becoming an accessory staple and the long chain means that I can easily layer with my other favorite necklaces when I want to. It’s stunning, and the crystal also seems to be pretty tough when I accidentally knock it around.