I Give One (Tiny) Fuck Stamped Necklace
you can't afford to give zero fucks...
but you're still, like, 99% over it.
The Nitty Gritty
- Tiny brass (or silver-plated brass) bar
- Black, gold or silver curb chain
- Length: 16" chain
- Closure: Sterling silver lever back
- Contact us to request different length
Note: Due to the nature of hand stamping,
no two pieces are ever identical.
Like all metals, brass may tarnish over time. Fortunately, there are simple (and super cheap) ways to correct this:
- Using a cloth or toothbrush, go over the item with soapy, warm water.
- If additional care is needed, rub a thin layer of ketchup (yes, ketchup!) or tomato paste on the product.
- Let sit for about 15 seconds.
- Rinse with hot, soapy water.
I had bought this same (I thought) necklace at the Tacoma Art Market before Covid and somewhere along the line I lost it -- so I ordered another one. It's very similar but the brass part is not as robust as the last one, it also seems more polished/shiny (I liked the duller brass). The chain is slightly different too. I still love it. Guessing the process/materials changed since my last one.
I got this sassy little necklace for a dear friend. It feels particularly fitting during these strange and challenging times. She absolutely adores it and says she's never taking it off. Thank you, S&C, for making hilarious and relatable gorgeous jewelry!
Review has no content.